Purpose: This newsletter provides update information on Red Cross and Red Crescent youth activities across Southeast Asia up to 2015 for further better engagement and developed 2016 action plan.
Overview: The meeting has reviewed 2014-2015 activities, briefed about the upcoming events such as world humanitarian forum and International conference looking at issues of Youth in each National Society programming and by considering each NSs’ expectations and commitment to SEAYN for their youth engagement and development with specific agenda “Youth in DRR focusing on School safety” as a key main agenda and developed it action plans how to engage youths into this program.
Usage: Learning from experience
Audience: National Society leadership, Technical staff, Communication staff, Volunteers, Youth
See also other series of Southeast Asia Youth Network (SEAYN) Newsletter:
- For SEAYN newsletter – Issue 1″, click Issue 1
- For SEAYN newsletter – Issue 2″, click Issue 2
- For SEAYN newsletter – Issue 4″, click Issue 4
You might be interested in these resources:
- Snapshot on Regional Initiative Migration in Southeast Asia as of December 2015
- Snapshot on Online resource library overview as of December 2015