The 5th Southeast Asia Youth Network (SEAYN) annual meeting will be held together with the Youth Empowerment in Community programme on 4 to 8 September 2017 in the Philippines, hosted by the Philippine Red Cross.
The Youth Empowerment in Community programme will be held on 4 to 6 September, followed by SEAYN annual meeting will be held on 7 to 8 September.
Expected outcomes of these two events will be:
- To engage youths into the community actions with different themes in a more meaningful way
- To enhance roles and responsibilities of youth practitioners and leaders through the commitment into SEAYN action plans and in a response to the Beijing Call for Innovation.
- To engage into ASEAN Strategy in a meaningful way.
- To nominate and handover Coordination team to next team in a successful way and affirm the importance of regional RCRC Youth Network and “Youth-led and National Societies-owned” platforms.
- Concept note
- Detailed program (with details of opening ceremony, closing ceremony, participant list, YEC participants and facilitator list)
- SEAYN info pack for participants
Presentations from National Societies:
- Brunei Darussalam Red Crescent Society
- Cambodian Red Cross
- Indonesia Red Cross Society
- Lao Red Cross
- Malaysian Red Crescent Society
- Myanmar Red Cross Society
- Philippine Red Cross Society
- Singapore Red Cross Society
- Thai Red Cross Society
- Timor-Leste Red Cross Society
- Viet Nam Red Cross Society
- 5th annual SEAYN meeting report
- Youth Empowerment in Ccommunity (YEC) report
- Terms of Reference of SEAYN 2017
- Plan of Action for SEAYN 2017-2018
More information and documents will be added in due course. Read more about Southeast Asia Youth Network (SEAYN)