Purpose: The poster is part of poster series on the preparedness and responses to natural and health hazards in households and communities. It is aimed to provide basic knowledge and instructions to prepare and response to disasters and health risks in community.
Overview: The material covers basic knowledge on landslides, its natural and human causes and its damages in Philippines, safe steps to follow to protect home and family members.
Audience: Communication staff, Volunteers, Youth
For other posters, click here:
- How to Survive Flash Floods
- How to Protect Yourself from Fire and its Hazards
- How to Prevent Dengue Fever
- How to Prevent Malaria in Your Community
- How to Prevent Diarrhoea in Your Community
You might be interested in these resources:
- Youth as Agents of Behavioral Change (YABC)
- How to Prevent Accidents at Home