The Cash in Emergencies Toolkit has been prepared by the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement as a means to make tools, practical guidance and minimum standards easily accessible to staff and volunteers. The toolkit should inform and guide the implementation of CTP, to improve the quality of CTP at the different phases of the project cycle.
Cash transfer based programming (CTP) is an effective and flexible way to support people affected by emergencies, maintaining their dignity and choice, while supporting local economies. CTP includes all forms of cash and voucher-based assistance.
Usage: Guidance for project implementation
Audience: Technical staff, Volunteers
For more information, visit http://rcmcash.org/
- Module 1: Preparedness Guide
- Module 2: Assessment Guide
- Module 3: Response Analysis Guide
- Module 4: Set-up & Implementation Guide
- Module 5: Monitoring & Evaluation Guide
You might be interested in these resources:
- Disaster Recovery Toolkit: Handbook for Disaster Recovery Practitioners
- Livelihood Awareness