The document serves as a facilitator guideline to PMER training of PMI (Indonesian Red Cross) staff, complete with the training agenda, as well as a slide-by-slide explanation for facilitating all the 8 sessions of program/project management cycle:
- Introduction to Planning
- Set up
- Implementation planning
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting
Audience: National Society staff; Monitoring and Evaluation Facilitators
- PMI Key Policies, Strategic Plan and Operational Plan 2014-2019
- PMI PMER (Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting) Reference Book
- PMI Planning and Reporting Guidelines
The reference book serves as a guideline of program management in PMI from Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting.
The comprehensive reference book has been developed based on IFRC resources as well as INSIDE NGO’s Guide to the Project Management for Development Professionals. The book has two main sections:
- Introduction to project/program planning
- Project/program cycle, from project/program identification, design, set up, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and end of project transition.
Usage: Guide to program management cycle
Audience: National Society staff and volunteers