In follow-up to the findings of the capacity assessment exercise, on 6-7 October IFRC Country Cluster Support Team (CCST) Bangkok organised a capacity building training for partner-implementing Civil Society Organisations (CSOs).
A two-fold objective of the training was to:
- Enhance quality of financial planning, monitoring and reporting of IFRC-supported projects;
- Promote better understanding and enhance compliance with IFRC procurement rules and procedures.
Delivered by the CCST personnel, the training module included theoretical sessions and practical exercises and covered a wide array of issues such as human resources, project visibility, financial management, procurement and logistics rules and regulations.
- Powerpoint Presentation: HR rules and regulations
- Powerpoint Presentation: Public communication and use of logos
- Powerpoint Presentation: IFRC procurement procedures
- Thai Labour Law [in Thai language]
- Powerpoint Presentation: Financial management
For more information, visit Rights of Migrants in Action