Purpose and overview:
This resolution on Sexual and gender-based violence: Joint action on prevention and response was adopted on the 32nd International Conference of the Red Cross and Red Crescent in December 2015. The resolution calls for action against:
- Sexual violence in armed conflicts
- Sexual violence well as in disasters and other emergencies
- Towards Movement implementation, cooperation and partnerships.
Usage: Policy influence and reference
Audience: National Society Leaders and staff, Gender and Diversity practitioners.
You might be interested in these resources:
- Leaving No One Behind: Placing Women and Girls at the Centre of Disaster Risk Reduction
- Lao Red Cross Gender Strategy 2016-2020