The overview presentation on Humanitarian Diplomacy: A Red Cross Red Crescent Perspective aims to provide an understanding of humanitarian diplomacy initiatives and what are the measurable results that can be integrated in the Red Cross Red Crescent movements.
• What is Humanitarian Diplomacy Policy?
• What does ‘auxiliary role’ mean?
• history and background of humanitarian diplomacy from RCRC perspective
Usage: Policy development
Audience: National Society leadership
You might be interested in these resources:
- A Guide for Parliamentarians to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Humanitarian Diplomacy Policy