Purpose: This document is aimed to raise understanding and awareness among volunteers and members of communities to understand about the Red Cross Movement, the role of Volunteers; understand concepts and techniques to deal with injuries and first aid cases; understand how to prevent accidents and injuries in communities.
Overview: The documents provides general knowledge, techniques to conduct first aids and injury prevention. It includes three parts:
- In the first chapter, the document gives a brief introduction about the Red Cross Movements, Vietnam Red Cross National Society and the roles and responsibility of volunteers
- First aids and accidents: Overview, popular accidents and techniques.
- Other injuries: scald, electric shock, drowning, insect or animal biting, poisoning.
Usage: Training, Guidance for implementation
Audience: Volunteers, Youth
You might be interested in these resources:
- The effectiveness of dengue fever mitigation in urban and semi urban areas, 2015, Vietnam
- First Annual Review: Asia Pacific Standard Operating Procedures for Disaster Response and Early Recovery 2011