The series provide the DRR practitioners with practical guidance on how to plan and implement CBDRR programmes with a particular focus on training of CBDRR practitioners.
Each of the 5 modules are equipped with learning objectives and sessions.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Red Cross Red Crescent World, click Module 1, size 0.5 MB
- Module 2: A framework for reducing risks, click Module 2, size 0.22 MB
- Module 3: CBDRR Process, click Module 3, size 0.57 MB
- Module 4: Documenting good practices and lessons learned in CBDRR, click Module 4, size 0.03 MB
- Module 5: Advocacy for sustaining CBDRR programs, click Module 5, size 0.06 MB
Usage: Guidance for project implementation
Audience: Technical staff, Volunteers
The CBDRR guides are available in series of:
- For CBDRR curriculum, click, Curriculum
- For CBDRR facilitator’s guide, click Facilitator’s Guide, size 7 MB
- For CBDRR training kit, click Training Kit, size 6 MB
You might be interested in these resources:
- CBDRR facilitator’s guide
- Guidelines for Implementing the Integrated Community Disaster Planning Model (ICDPM)