This video looks at various answers to the question: Within the IFRC how can we make gender equality between women and men happen?
A few of the responses provided were:
- “Close the gender gap in wages, reduce occupational segregation and ensure equal parental rights”.
- “Recognise positive steps already taken, and work together to address the changes needed for women and men”.
- “Set goals, increase participation, be a role model, empower women in new technologies, be accountable”.
- “Regular training on gender and discrimination issues”.
Usage: Guidance for project implementation, Training
You might be interested in these resources:
- Audio Visual: Building Capacities – Gender & Diversity in Asia Pacific
- Audio Visual: Qualified for Work, Resilient for Life