The document aims to promote school safety program in Myanmar and to share the lesson learnt from Myanmar Red Cross
For future resilience of families and communities, we need to make schools safer, children and adults wiser and communities readier to respond to disaster.
These infographics consist of 3 series :
- Why school safety is important in Myanmar?
- How school safety can be improved?
- School-Based Disaster Risk Reduction – A project by Myanmar Red Cross.
Usage : Learning and sharing from experience
Audience : National Society leadership, Technical staff, Volunteer, Youth
You might be interested in these resources:
- Anti-Harrassment Guidelines
- Zika, Dengue and Chikungunya Prevention Toolkit – Community Module