The briefing note offers concrete and easy-to-understand explanation about One Billion Coalition for Resilience and relates it with the National Societies, on the benefits and ways to participate.
The One Billion Coalition is a new initiative to scale-up community and civic action to strengthen individual and community capacity to thrive in the face of adversity. The goal is that by 2025, at least one billion people around the world will have taken active steps to become safer, healthier and more prosperous.
- The brief concept of resilience
- What the Coalition looks like on the ground (national and local levels)
- How to make it happen
- What it offers to National Societies
- How National Societies can participate
- Immediate next steps
Usage: Policy development, Guidance for project implementation
Audiences: National Society leadership and staff
Status: Final Type: PDF Size (MB): Size: 0.15
Tagged in: CSR, Community resilience, Community safety and resilience, Community-based or community participation
Resource type: Briefing paper
You might be interested in these resources:
- Sexual and Gender Based Violence 32nd International Conference of Red Cross and Red Crescent
- Resilience – for Real – Conference Summary