Purpose: This report decribes and updates the growth of CVTL and its effective life-saving programs from 2010 to 2014 to meet the specific needs and vulnerabilities that concern humanitarian efforts in Timor Leste.
Overview: The report includes:
- Highlights from 2010-2014
- Achievement of CVTL in fulfilling 4 major goals: Improve the health, safety and wellbeing of the most vulnerable people and communities, Save lives, develop preparedness and strengthen recovery from emergencies, Strengthen community harmony, tolerance and peace, Build a strong and sustainable organisation that supports our people and our programs.
- Other organizational information: financial statements, National Governing Board election and structure change, partners organizations.
Usage: Policy guidance
Audience: National Society Leadership, Technical staff, Human resources, Communication staff
You might be interested in these resources:
- Comic Book – Be Prepared For Natural Disasters with Mr. Radar
- Final Report Participatory evaluation of the VCA and comparative analysis with the CBDRA (Community Based Disaster Risk Assessment) 2015