This booklet can be used as an introduction to the cash transfer in emergencies of the Viet Nam Red Cross Society (VNRC). This is not a technical guidance. The purpose of the booklet is to increase the awareness and general knowledge of cash transfer programming.
This booklet is meant to be used by Red Cross staff and volunteers at different levels and local authorities and government staff during preparation as well as implementation stages.
The booklet discusses about:
- Why conduct in cash transfer programme
- The beneficiary selection process and criteria
- Beneficiary stories on the cash transfer programming
Usage: Introduction to cash transfer programming
Audience: National Society staff and volunteers
See also: For Vietnamese version click here Tiếng Việt, [pdf, 4 MB]
This publication is part of the Cash Transfer Programmming (CTP) quick guide series which also consists of:
- Beneficiary Selection (Brochure) [pdf, 7.5 MB], Vietnamese version [pdf, 6 MB]
- Beneficiary Selection (Poster) [pdf, 1.3 MB], Vietnamese version [pdf, 1 MB]
You might be interested in these resources:
- Cash Transfer Programming stories from Kalay, Myanmar
- Cash Transfer Programme in Disasters – Beneficiary Selection (Poster)