One Billion Coalition for Resilience is a global initiative convened by the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
Purpose: This brochure introduces the One Billion Coalition for Resilience, particularly on:
- what One Billion Coalition is,
- how it looks on the ground,
- how we can make it happen and
- what the One Billion Coalition for Resilience offer to its coalition members.
For more information, visit http://ifrc-media.org/interactive/one-billion-coalition/
You might be interested in these resources:
- Preparedness saves lives and livelihoods – Cambodia
- Hyogo Framework for Action 2005-2015