The 15th Annual Southeast Asia Red Cross Red Crescent Leadership Meeting will be held in Melaka, Malaysia, from 10-11 April 2018, hosted by the Malaysian Red Crescent Society with the support from the IFRC. The meeting will be participated by the leaders from 11 Southeast Asia National Societies: the Brunei Darussalam Red Crescent, Cambodian Red Cross, Indonesian Red Cross (PMI), Lao Red Cross, Malaysian Red Crescent, Myanmar Red Cross, Philippine Red Cross, Singapore Red Cross, Thai Red Cross, Timor-Leste Red Cross (CVTL) and Viet Nam Red Cross.
The leadership meeting is an important opportunity for presidents, secretaries, general and senior management in the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement to evaluate challenges, successes and future direction, as a way of further strengthening the world’s largest humanitarian network.
- Speech of Xavier Castellanos
- Speech of Melaka Chief Minister YAB Datuk Seri Utama Ir. Ts. Haji Idris Bin Haron
- Speech of Malaysian Red Crescent Deputy National Chairman Datuk Wira Dr Hj Bahari bin Datuk HJ Abu Mansor
- Statutory Meeting
- ASEAN: IFRC Engagement Strategy (Updated)
- Regional Resilience Initiative (RRI)
- Review of the 14th Southeast Asia Red Cross Red Crescent Leadership Meeting
- Decision Sheet
- Review of Statutory Meetings in Antalya, Turkey 2017