Purpose: This guide will serve as a working tool for disaster response staff from within National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (the International Federation) working at local, national, regional and global levels.
Overview: The main topics covered in these guidelines include:
- The response planning process;
- Six Steps involved in developing the plan;
- Communication and coordination of disaster response: internal and external coordination
- Plan implementation, training, updating and evaluation;
- Standards, tools and templates.
Usage: Guidance for project implementation
Audience: National Society leadership, Technical staff
You might be interested in these resources:
- PMI preparedness and response, from local to national level
- Lao contingency plan