This training summary report presents the results of the Training of Trainers on Healthy Ageing (TOT HA) conducted and hosted by Cambodian Red Cross Society during 13-15 June 2017 at Cambodian Red Cross National Head Quarters, Phnom Penh. The training was held with the support of IFRC and Pfizer, Inc.
The trained participants will conduct training in 3 targeted provinces: Kampot, Svay Rieng and Prey Veng to improve the quality of life of Cambodia elderly people in rural communities which will be reached at least 500 community members.
Moreover, 90-100 Red Cross volunteers will be trained on Healthy Ageing—during 4-12 July 2017, 18 outreach education sessions on non-communicable diseases and health promotion in targeted communities at Buddhist pagodas will be conducted by trained volunteers, 3,000 healthy ageing booklets will be produced, and at least 2 case studies and stories and project review and lessons learnt reports will be developed.
- Related programme: Healthy Ageing Programme by Cambodian Red Cross
- Training of trainers on Healthy Ageing | 13-15 June 2017 | Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Training workshop on Healthy Ageing for Cambodian Red Cross volunteers | 4-12 July 2017 | various provinces in Cambodia
You might be interested in these resources:
- Summary Report: Community Outreach Sessions on Healthy Ageing July 2017
- PMI Builds Resilience in Indonesia – 20 stories of significant change