Purpose/Overview: The CBDRR Step-by-Step Methodology aims to guide the effective implementation of new community-based as well as school-based interventions implemented by MRCS as well as other DRR actors in Myanmar identifying key steps that need to be followed under each program as well as Minimum Activities for each of the steps.
Minimum Activities refer to the activities that MRCS would like to see in each of their field interventions irrespective of time frame and budget. The Minimum Activities form therefore the core of each CBDRR program, which will result in a more consistent implementation of CBDRR programs in Myanmar.
Usage: Guidance for project implementation
Audience: National Society staff at HQ as well as field level and volunteers, other National Society’s staff and volunteers.
This resource is available as well in Burmese/Myanmar language.
Myanmar Red Cross Society Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction series consists also of:
- Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction Manual
- Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction Framework Facilitator Guide
- Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction Framework Participants Handbook
You might be interested in these resources:
- CBDRR Manual on Community-Based Disaster Risk Reduction
- CBDRR Framework Participants Handbook